Eva's daycare put on a Christmas program last night. The 2 and 3 year old rooms sang a few Christmas carols. Here is a video of her singing. She spends the beginning of the video looking for us, but once she spots me, things get interesting. :)
"That's my mom!! Look over there!" Too cute. Why did they pick such hard songs with so many words?? Funny, though. I also like the kid who keeps waving to his family during falalalala
Eva was the best one!! What a great memory you'll have. Andrew's program is tonight, so now I know what to expect. She looks so cute in her pretty dress. I like the kid who keeps pulling his shirt up.
"That's my mom!! Look over there!" Too cute. Why did they pick such hard songs with so many words?? Funny, though. I also like the kid who keeps waving to his family during falalalala
ReplyDeleteEva was the best one!! What a great memory you'll have. Andrew's program is tonight, so now I know what to expect. She looks so cute in her pretty dress. I like the kid who keeps pulling his shirt up.
ReplyDeleteJeannie