Monday, May 31, 2010

Jump

Sorry for the lack of posts lately, but between the end of the school year and the end of this pregnancy, I've been exhausted! Saturday we took Eva to the mall so that we could walk around in the air conditioning. Usually, we go to the jump area to watch the other kids jump, but this time Eva wanted to jump like her friend Baby Preston did. My friend Marie posted some pics of her little boy jumping on her blog, and Eva saw them and wanted to jump too. We thought she would hate it and decide to quit before she started, but she LOVED it!




Waiting patiently in line.


Crawling onto the trampoline to get strapped in.



Waiting to jump.



I love this close up of her waiting to start jumping.



Action shot: could only get her legs.

2 comments:

  1. Cute! And it looks like so much fun! I want to do it. -Kristal_

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! So glad she loved it! And why isn't her brother here yet???

    ReplyDelete